Friday, December 5, 2008

26 weeks (14 weeks to go!!!)

Lets see this week we had a check up with Dr. Allen. She was much more personable which made me happy. Gained 7 more pounds, uterus looks good, healthy 147 hb. I really cant believe how quickly the weeks are going by now. Next week will be quiet as we have no appointments but the following week we will do glucose blood work, 2 sonos/growth scans, and a cervix check. Christmas is 3 weeks away and i am really looking forward to some time off and visiting with my family. We got a few more gifts.......DJ booth from Aunt Bobbie and a generous check from Aunt Kathy in GA. Looking forward to my shower and seeing all the wonderful gifts Paige will get. I will write next week.

We love you Paige, please grow big and strong

Mommy:)

No comments: