Wednesday, November 26, 2008

25 Weeks/Thanksgiving

Another week down (just 15 to go)!!!!!
This week again was pretty uneventful which is always a good thing. I feel tired, sore, ligament pain etc......... But I will take all the pain if it means Paige is growing big and strong. This week is Thanksgiving and that means I get tomorrow and Friday off which I am really looking forward too. How many things we have this year to give thanks for!!!! Every year we say that around the dinner table but this year I feel it is just SO true.

Next week we will have another doctors appointment with Dr. Allen and we will get to hear her heartbeat. This is always something that puts a smile on my face. Starting next week we will see the OB every 2 weeks vs. once a month. We are getting there slowly but surely. I have said from day 1 that if we can just get through the holidays Paige will be here before we know it. Tomorrow officially kicks off the holiday season so I am really looking forward to it!!!!

Grow big and strong Paige, we love you!!!!!

No comments: