Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Still Here

I am still here. Its hard to believe that my baby girl is 17months old. She is beautiful and sassy, and loving and everything I ever thought she would be and more. I love her more than I could ever imagine and cant wait to get home everyday to spend time with her. Its with that said that I also have a confession. I want another baby in the worst way. Sometimes when I say that I feel like I am cheating her. I made an appointment with my OB on 8/20 and then an appointment with the RE 9/21. I have been off the pill since March and not really trying but also not preventing. I secretly dreamed that maybe I would be one of those women who gets shocked to find out she got pregnant the 2nd time around without even really "trying". I guess that's not the case.

I am scared and excited all at once. I want more than anything to give baby girl a sibling. I only hope that I can be blessed one more time to have the experience.

Here's to praying for success!!!!

Courtney B:)

1 comment:

Celia said...

My husband is convinced we will be "those people" and get pregnant on our own.