Monday, December 6, 2010

Cycle Day #12 Numb

So today was cycle day#12 and I had to go in for my 2nd U/S to check whats cook in with my eggs. I was there over the weekend on Cd#10 and I had some 7, 8's and one 10 1/2 on the right side (I am a left UU). I had made my appointment for today at 12:20 and when I got to work I realized I had a 1pm meeting. I called the office and changed my appointment to 10:20am. Only I had to leave early because its snowing here today and really bad out. NO REALLY bad outside. I made it there 5minutes late only to find no spots in the parking lot (I made my own). Then proceeded to wait 45minutes to be seen. FRUSTRATION, ANGER, DISAPPOINTMENT, ANXIETY SET IN........

There was grown on the right side. The egg which was 10 1/2 is now 14 1/2 and there is a second egg which is approx a 10. The left side has some 9 and a 10 I believe. They wanted to possibly see me again and I said no. I will test at home to see if I actually ovulate. I guess the positives are that its only cycle day 12 and I have a bigger egg than I ever have had before BUT its on the wrong side!!! Right now I just feel so pissed off at the world. I am so pissed off that I have to go through this to get pregnant or maybe to not get pregnant. WHY does everything always have to be a process for me. I need to vent, to cry, to scream but I cant because I am at work. I will just sit here and fester and watch the snow fly by out the window!!!

No comments: