Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cycle Day#21 and wondering

I got a positive OPK on cycle day#18. The night before I started seeing signs that I might be ovulating and low and behold I got a positive the next morning. It's amazing how much more I understand my body these days. So we have been baby dancing like nobodies business trying to make this happen so we don't have to move onto injectables.

In other news I am still fighting with the mail in pharmacy to get my injectables for the next cycle. Apparently my insurance makes me do it this way for really expensive drugs and they SUCK!!! I have been waiting for the drug for just about a month now. Follistim is on back order and they are due to have it in on 1/14 which would mean I would have it 1/18 (CD26) which makes me very nervous. If I have to sit out another month because of this stupid ass mail in pharmacy i will be PISSED!!!

Here's to hoping I wont need them. I am pretty sure the likely hood of that happening is like us hitting the mega millions:) Hey a girl can dream right?

No comments: