Tuesday, January 6, 2009

31 Weeks (9 weeks to go) ONLY 8 MORE WEEKS OF WORK!!!

I have not been keeping up with my updates!!!

Well here we are, its already 2009. 2009 is the year of Paige and I am so excited. I cant believe we are 2 months away from the arrival of Paige. Christmas and New Years was so nice and relaxing. I needed some time off from work to relax and get things in order for Paige. The nursery looks amazing. I have all the bedding washed and set up. My Rhinebeck shower was beautiful. I was so touched my mom went to so much trouble and really made the shower extra special. I took many pictures and we had 20 guests. I got beautiful gifts. Michele bought so many outfits from Gap I don't even know where to start LOL.
Next week we have a follow up with the OBGYN as well as a growth scan with Dr. White. I am really looking forward to seeing Paige again. I know she is still breech as I can feel her now and distinguish where her head is. It's funny when she is active, I can put my hand on my belly and she will eventually move towards my hand. That makes me feel so special, like she knows her momma's touch. I cant wait to meet her.

We love you Paige, please continue to grow big and strong......

No comments: