Monday, January 26, 2009

5 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe we are 5 weeks away (as of tomorrow) yes that's right tomorrow we are officially 34 weeks. We are really in the home stretch here. This weekend is my Buffalo shower and my mom is coming into town. She will help me wash things and get things organized and put away properly. People are commenting on how big I am getting. Baby Paige is really active in there rolling, kicking, and moving. I am so tired and sore all the time it is really unbelievable. The stress of carrying an extra 45 pounds is really taking a toll on my body. But I will take all the stress and discomfort if it means baby Paige comes out healthy and happy. My hormones seem to really be kicking up lately. This weekend was a rough one not really sure why? I booked daycare for Paige at Brierwood daycare for Monday, Thursday & Friday. So happy that is booked and I don't have to worry about it anymore. They seem really nice and I know Paige will fit in perfectly:)
We have an appointment with Dr. Fraas Wednesday and I plan to ask a bunch of questions about the c-section, birth control after Paige comes, etc...

We love you Paige and cant wait to meet you:)
Grow big and strong for Mommy & Daddy!!!

No comments: