Sunday, January 18, 2009

32 Weeks BIG NEWS!!! WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY

Well week 32 turned out to be an informative week. We started off with a doctor appointment on Tuesday and were surprised to hear they wanted to book our c-section now. So we are officially booked on 3/3/09 at 9am. I will need to be there at 7am and can not eat or drink after midnight the night before. I CAN NOT BELIEVE WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY!!! We are so excited we cant stand it. The c-section is with Dr. Baronski which we have not seen. We will see her at our 37 week appointment.

I had an appointment with Dr. White booked for Friday but we changed it to Thursday due to bad weather. Of course I got the nurse which is my least favorite. Paige was not cooperating with us either. First she had the hiccups and then right as they were about to do the 4D sono she turned facing inward and we could not get the shot. Otherwise everything else looked really good. She weight a whopping 5 LBS. and is now in the 89% percentale for length. (wonder how she takes after) The nurse said I might go early because she is SO BIG:)

It has been snowing so hard here lately and I am so ready for Spring, too bad we have a few more months of snow before we can even think about Spring. DH put together the swing today and I just cant wait for Paige to arrive!!!


We love you Paige keep growing big and strong for Mommy & Daddy (but not too big and strong as you are really starting to hurt Mommy with those movements and kicks:)

No comments: