Tuesday, August 19, 2008

11 Weeks Today and Good News

Well it has been a rough couple of days. I have been getting major migraines for the last couple of weeks. They seem to last for a few days at a time and make me sick to my stomach at times. Silo was sick last night (what else is new) and kept Daddy & me up all night. Needless to say i felt one coming on again from lack of sleep so I called in sick today from work. I feel a little guilty about that but oh well. Spent the morning sleeping and getting things around here somewhat organized again. Yesterday I went to Quest for the blood work NP deb requested. They took 6 tubes and of boy did it hurt! If there is one thing I hate it is giving blood. It did however pay off, the nurse just called to say all my blood work came back NORMAL. Yippee!!!!! I don't really even know what they tested me for but if it is "normal" that is a good thing:) I am experiencing a few aches and some pulling down there today. Must be making more room for BB.
Next week on 8/28 we have our first consultation with the peri and nuclear testing/sonogram. I am really looking forward to that and I hope all is OK.
I will write soon.
Grow big and strong BB, we love you:)

No comments: