Wednesday, August 27, 2008

12 Weeks and Counting

Today we are 12weeks 2days. I cant believe we have made it this far!!! This week has been tough. I have been noticing some red/pink/brown specs on the tp from time to time and of course that does not give me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. I called the doctors office and of course they blew me off and said not to worry. Easier said than done. I just don't like to see that at ALL!!! Anyway tomorrow is our nuclear sono and perinatal consultation with Dr. White. I am praying all is OK and we can see a healthy baby squirming around in there. I have also had allot of ligament pain this week. The only way I can describe it is a pulling and tugging sensation.

I will write tomorrow and let you know how we make out. Say a pray for us that all is OK:)

BB please grow big and strong for Mommy & Daddy. I cant wait to see you again.....It has been too long.

No comments: