Thursday, October 2, 2008

17 Weeks 3 Days

Well here we are another week and a half later!!!
The weeks are really just flying by now and next week is our big sonogram and cervix check. I cant wait to see you again and know that you are OK. I had a bit of a scare this morning. Around 5am I woke up and felt muscle spasm in my right side (lower back) Of course i got myself all worked up and started to feel like i was having cramps. By the time i left for work it was all gone but i was pretty freaked out. I called the doctor office but she told me i was just having a growth spurt and not to worry about it (yeah OK) Anyway I have felt some of the hardest kicks today. I just felt 3 in a row and a very strong one before lunch. (maybe Paige was hungry) Every time this happens i rub my tummy and talk to her (even if it is inside my head)

We are making progress with the nursery. Andrew will come to paint Columbus Day weekend and last night i went to Max Pie and ordered new carpet for both the nursery and our bedroom. The carpet will be installed 11/11/08. It seems to be coming together. My parents will be ordering the furniture soon and Daddy's parents will be ordering the glider soon.

I will write next week after the big sonogram.

I love you Paige please grow big and strong for Mommy & Daddy.

No comments: