Wednesday, October 29, 2008

21 Weeks 2 Days I AM TIRED

Another week down!!! Here we are 21 weeks into it and I just cant believe Paige will be here soon. We went for our cervix check on Friday and all looked really good with the cervix long and closed at a 4.78cm (this is the longest measurement we have gotten thus far!!!!) We got a quick peak at Paige and a few more pictures. She is getting so big and no wonder the kicks and movement are getting stronger.

I had a bit of a scare this weekend. Of course it was suppose to be a great weekend but I woke up with horrible lower back pain on Saturday and basically it latest the rest of the weekend. It could have been from sitting in the car too long, or sleeping in a strange bed, or just BEING PREGNANT. It hurt so bad it nearly brought me to tears a few times. Of course I start getting worried that it was something more serious but it seems to have subsided. I did call the doctor and they took me right away. They confirmed I do have a bacterial infection which is easily cleared up with antibiotic. I got to hear Paige's heartbeat (150bpm) and they also measured my uterus which is right no target.

Despite feeling crappy I was able to go to Dana's baby shower on Saturday and register on Sunday with Mom and Michele. Registering at Babies R Us was so much fun and I picked out some beautiful stuff.

We have another appointment for a cervix check this week and then next week we will do a growth scan and regular OB check up.

Grow big and strong Paige we love you:)

No comments: