Thursday, October 23, 2008

WE ARE HALF WAY THERE (20w3d)

Wow I really cant believe we are half way there. It is just totally unbelievable. Paige is doing really well (i think). We had another cervix check last Thursday and things were holding strong at 4.38cm and no funneling. My favorite nurse did your scan and she even gave us a anther long look at Paige. She was jumping around like crazy and at one point gave us the thumbs up:) heart rate was a healthy 150bpm. She did a quick look again at all the major organs and said they look very healthy and Paige has a big brain therefore she will be very smart. They also measured the anionic fluid and that came back very normal and healthy. I am getting bigger that is for sure. My friend Lisa told me today she feels like i am getting bigger by the day:) I love that, i hope i get really big soon. I feel Paige allot these days. Of course I still have days were i feel her Little less than others but everyday i have felt something for a week or so. I have been very sore in that general area so I am thinking we must be having a big growth spurt or something. Sleeping seems to be getting alittle more difficult as i just cant get comfortable these days.
Tomorrow we will go again for a cervix check and then it is off to Rhinebeck.
Saturday is Dana's shower and then Sunday we will register at Babies R Us with mom & Michele. I am really looking forward to that.

Of and i forgot we finally brought home all the nursery furniture. I cant wait to get the room all set up so I can go in there and sit.

Again I really cant believe we have hit the half way mark already. The first 3 months went by very slow but now time seems to be flying by. We are approaching the holidays so I know that will make things seem even more quicker as well.

Paige we love you, please grow big and strong for Mommy & Daddy:)

No comments: