Tuesday, October 14, 2008

19 weeks

Today we are 19 weeks and Paige is doing great.
We had a big sonogram last Thursday and all looked really good.
Let me try to recap:
cervix holding strong at 3.98
placenta is in the right place and is not previa
heartbeat was 145bpm.
all major organs looked really good and healthy.
Paige was measuring about a week ahead of schedule and the u/s tech calculated my due date as 3/4/09. I am not sure if they will officially change my due date or not.
We also went to our monthly OB doctor and saw Dr. Allen. She was nice enough but not my cup of tea. She did advise I should not worry about sporadic movement for another month or so. Luckily for me I have been feeling Paige quite a bit in this past week. I go back Thursday for another cervix check (they will see me every week until 24weeks)
Nursery: DH & Andrew painted the nursery this weekend and it looks wonderful. The furniture is in and we need to make arrangements to pick it up as it is huge. DH parents bought the glider which i love!!! My parents bought the nursery furniture and Nana bought the pack & play, stroller/car seat, and high chair. things are really coming along!!!
I am definitely showing but of course i want to be bigger!!! Work on that Paige will ya?

Grow big and strong Paige we love you so much.

Mommy:)

No comments: